Mario

If everyone ignored Mario, the man would go nutz and probably start flaming himself!

Reply to
John J

He's already nuts. But I would like to see him go up in flames. Literally.

Reply to
rjmacres

I agree but there are some that can't resist sparing with him...

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

the sparing doesn't matter when he's had three threads in his honor(and titled appropriately) in the last week... he's getting more attention by those saying to give him none, than those that are responding directly to him.... ain't that a bitch...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

lol I'm glad to see how well ignoring me is going... obvious you can't live with out me. Can't even go one day. I'm not going to tell you how ridiculous this makes some of you look. but thanks again for proving I have power over some of you. But I'm not sure how you think stopping telling lies will drive me nuts thats what I'VE BEEN ASKING ALL ALONG that and stop stalking me.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Dear Sherry, I'd like you to show where I've stated I intended to ignore Mario. You won't find it, so you obviously didn't pull your head out of the clouds long enough to respond to the proper post. In addition I can assure you my life was complete and happy long before I met Mario, or his name was an internet wide joke, and I assure you'll I'll be fine long after Mario is forgotten about.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Again what a joke because it doesn't seem to sink in thick skulls that Sherry does not post she thinks the bs here is very childish.

So if you at all think she has posted in the last 6 months then you really need to question your judgment.

And because you can't even figure something this simple out then its no wonder you you can be snowed by all the lies about me.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Pussy bitch.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Aw, let's just call Guido and off 'em both.

Reply to
John J

your posts always are...

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times, PICTURES don't lie... Please, kind Sir, tell us what these pictures lie about:

the pictures themselves are *very* revealing of the work you do, and your silence speaks even more... tell us what the pictures are lying about... really, I could use a good laugh, tell us, Mario, what do these pictures look like to YOU?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hello Mcfly is there anyone one home again NOT my work, theres your broken record, all you have to do is come to my shop to see MY work. But i'm sure your happier bitching then knowing the truth.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Then why did you accept nine thousand plus dollars for work that came out of YOUR shop? Here is where I accept either silence or no direct answer.

Reply to
ryan68bug

parts and labor, where the hell have you been?

Reply to
Kafertoys

then by my calculations you charge about 2500 dollars per hour...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you will hear no lies, unless you read *your* drivel.... here is the truth

Expert work performed by Mario J. Gavazzi, owner of Vintage Werks in North Carolina... in excess of nine thousand dollars charged for work that was listed on the invoices(that were paid) that was obviously not done, a pile of bondo, rust holes, and an amateur respray that was full of dirt and runs:

the pictures don't *say* anything, but they speak much louder than your lies about the car.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Kafertoys