more project pictures

Yea sure does lol you are talking about the one thats now parked in my drive way. want a picture?

looks like its going to keep me busy next week needs heat, oil cooler seals and a few other things.

By the way after showing him the pictures of Joans car he wants to know why you stripped it. Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

anything like this said about me seriously.

It just proves that a sucker is born everyday, something we'd love to put a stop to. I bet a lot of people would not want a car 'restored' by you, once that they know what sort of substandard work you do and what business ethics you lack.

I don't care what those pictures looked like. People that looked at it before Wiz did his autopsy mentioned it looked like dog meat. You're still dodging the issues: the car was a bucket after you were done - rot and rust everywhere bondo'd over. Welding seems like it was done with a car battery, starter cables and dry cleaner's hangers. Frame head was beyond toast.

You are a hack.Own up to your responsibility!

Reply to
Remco

anything like this said about me seriously.

shop

Show him the pics i took and he will understand why it was stripped. If you couldn't fix the blatant showing bad spots what were you hiding under the orange peel paint thats the "style" as you called it. I still got a 63 from Burlington today that the owner knows you and saw Joan's up close as personal. He was not impressed with your "so called talent". Everyone who has seen the car before and after i stripped agrees you owe her money back, I'll take the bet on the folks wishing , at 9k you'd be pushin up daisy's after someone found out how you screwed them over with your hack shit. Keep on mouthing and i'll bring it to Herbies one Thursday so you can explain to the good ole folks club the mess you put out calling it a restoration when a blind monkey with a seeing eye dog could have done a better job.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

anything like this said about me seriously.

Just the fact that you refuse (or are unable to) cough up a specific name of a specific customer proves to me that you are a lying, worthless meth addict. The good news is the word is out on you, and here pretty soon you'll have to troll the Pinto and Gremlin forums to find customers upon which you can bestow your "talent."

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

because he did what the customer wanted....the question is, did you do what your customer wanted when she paid for a "full restoration"? I'd say not...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

the question is, did you do what

No I couldn't give her a full restoration for nothing do you put in a new kitchen for nothing?

and I'm sure Joan expected kelly to finish her car to bad she didn't know it was beond his ability.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

At least Macco has a paint booth.

Leo

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Yeah, aside from the frame head that was almost rusted in two it was a perfectly roadworthy car. Sure, the gas mileage was not so good but a couple of hundred pounds of Bondo will do that.

Leo

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

no sir, but my customers know what they are getting and the total price it will cost before i ever order a single shred of materials.... then i do what i say i will do, they pay the bill(after the job is complete to their satisfaction) and we are all happy....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I make it clear to every one including you I DON"T DO PAINT OR FILLER. I agreed to do the metal work, another gentleman was to do the paint and filler that was needed. We all agreed that after seeing what you had left undone, what was billed for and wasn't done, we needed to strip it to see what you had hidden under the paint and filler. Low and behold we we all shocked at the extent of the hacking you did, for

9 k all the rust should have been fixed right, not filled with filler or completely ignored. The amount of shit that was under the paint and filler just shows you had no intention of fulfilling your part of the contract. The car should never have been painted with all that left undone, and the pan head in that shape. Finishing the car was not possible from where you left it and the car be right. It would have been a hacked up money pit just like it was when you had it, i remember a quote of no more than 5 k you gave her, YOU were paid to do it and didn't, so keep mouthing, it'll bite you in the ass just like the other times you have messed with me Bondario. You couldn't restora a friggin anvil. Mark my words paybacks are a MOFO.
Reply to
metwiz2shop

The amount of shit that was under the paint and

This is all that was under the paint

Mario Vintage werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

I would gladly let the guy that cleans the toilets at Maaco paint my car while blindfolded before I let Bondario touch it.

Reply to
Scott H

I bet your car looks like you did

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL...i guess the bondo and chickenshit weld fairies were very busy and very good to get all that shit that Kelly has proof of under your paint...LOL.... smoke another one...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

MetWiz,

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. The Bondo Bandito (a.k.a. Mario) was criticizing Scott H. by saying that he (Scott) probably drove a car that was painted by Macco. All I was pointing out was that at least Macco uses a paintbooth when they paint a car, unlike Mario.

I'm firmly on your side dude. Mario is a hack. And a crooked hack at that.

Leo

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

I bet his car doesn't have 100lbs of Bondo in it.

Leo

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

No Offense taken Leo.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

.... and if it had been it would still look better than anything you could ever do, Bondario.

What does my car have to do with anything anyway?

By the way, that's a rhetorical question so don't try to answer it, dipshit. You're simply trying to change the subject like you always do in trying to direct the focus away from yourself.

We're talking about the fact that you are a thief and con-artist hack that does shitty, half-assed "work" and tries to pass it off as "restorations".

Try being a man for once in your life and refund some of Joan's money.

Reply to
Scott H

Not that anyone other than Bondario cares but for the record, the only time my '72 has been painted was in a factory in Germany 35.5 years ago. It looks pretty crappy these days but I still prefer that over a Mario Gavazzi hack job.

Reply to
Scott H