More weird news

I figure this guy must drive a jetta. Either that or Mario has gone to Berlin.

Randy

RSMEINER

No randy not me havent been to Berlin in 18 year, and my girl friend might be a doll but the hot blooded type, one that you could only have wet dreams about

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Punctuation and spelling is the difference between, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." You would do well to start using some, Mario.

Reply to
Zarana-X

Must have been that college he attended. Or maybe it was that military training.

Randy

RSMEINER

Once upon a time I attended Duke University, a GREAT law school. Man, that was a good party. It lasted all night and into the next day. Then I went home. I also attended UNCG. Man, that was a great party after the Def Leppard concert. Then I went home. I also attended NCSU, a pretty-well-respected engineering university. Man, that was the best party of them all. It lasted 5 1/2 years. Then I went home. I guess I've attended 3 colleges/universities. Neat how that works.

Reply to
Shaggie

Reminds me of a WKRP episode ...

"Hey man, I went through Princeton! I did. It was in a car. A squad car, actually. Very, very educational." ~Johnny Fever

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Ahahahahahahaha! I've saved that one for later use :-) HEHE, Thanks!

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

Ummm... OK I can't resist...

If she's not hot-blooded, what is she??? Inflatable??

Hehehe... sorry.

Allan :-)

........and my girl friend might be a doll but the hot blooded type........

Mario

Reply to
Allan Williams

Curious example.

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

Johnny Fever was my hero. Hell, I even look like him.

"Have you ever really studied the palm of your hand ?"

Randy

RSMEINER

That was a great show. "As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" heh heh

Shaggie

The `turkey' episode is classic. For me, the `phone cops' episode is a close second.

"Wake up, sucker, this is the phone company we're talking about! They see everything, they know everything, they got their own covert police force! I'm probably wired for sound right now! I gotta get out of here!"

Too funny!

Reply to
Scott H

Rivals the old one " You've Got Kind Hair" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "The Kind that grows on my A$$"

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®