My vert may come out of hibernation...

Okay, so she's not going to be driven anytime soon, but I did order my new upholstery from aircooled.net the other day. This will be my first step towards putting the car back together after all of the time I spent taking it apart/stripping paint/losing parts after moving :-)

Reply to
Michelle

This place has 2 good restoration videos:

Jim347a

Thanks. I have the interior one, and I'm counting on it to walk me through putting the seats back together since it's been about 6 years since I ripped them apart :-)

Reply to
Michelle

Does the interior video show how to replace the window regulators? Thanks!

Reply to
Jim347a

I don't think it does, but I'll double check when I get my upholstery.

I saw that Bug Me Video is coming out with a video that shows how to replace the window regulators. (Listed in the coming soon section

Michelle