Need measurements from a good '68

Here's the deal. My '68 westy took a shot in the nose before I owned it. This pushed the A (hinge) pillar back a tad and the doors don't line up and close correctly. I am going to try moving them back using a porta power press. Unfortunately a previous owner just bent the doors until they closed, so I can't really use them as a reference.

If someone could measure above and below the hinges from the hinge pillar directly across to the latch pillar, I should would appreciate the information.

Thanks

Reply to
Fish

Fish

Body dimension Width of cab door opening, level with upper hinge carrier, centre to centre of two holes in lock pillar - 1137mm

Grahame from Australia

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe
1137mm??? What the heck does that mean.....just kidding:) Thanks a bunch for the measurement! I will have to convert it or find a metric rule, which are not that common over here.

Thanks again,

Fish

Reply to
Fish

Divide by 25.4 to get inches Answer: 44 4/5"

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum