Neeed help with super beetle in Tampa Fl.

I can't get my 73 super to idle (although it did fine for a while) and I would like to get this car running again. Anybody know someone in Tampa that won't kill me on price to fix it? I rebuilt the 34 pict 3, bought a replacement Weber on Ebay, and have the intake gaskets and boots to put on, just no time to work on it. I have my own business (graphic design for tshirts/logos) and would maybe like to trade work for artwork/tshirts etc to keep my costs down. This car is not my daily driver (yet) so time is not really an issue. Thanks.

Reply to
Elvis Presley

Dennis Farr- He has a business called Dyno Metrics

is often on the Vintage VW list. Joe

Reply to
Joe Shelley