does any one live in Plano

do any of you guys live in Plano, TX besides my blue '74 super i've only seen about 3 other bugs around here.

oh, there is also another blue early super stranded across from albertsons. it's an early one, but i don't know the year. it has struts with a flat windsheild.

john

Reply to
JOHN KUSTERBECK

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 03:18:46 GMT, "JOHN KUSTERBECK" ran around screaming and yelling:

gotta be a 71-72 then... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I live in Denton. Lots of us up here.

-- Jay W.

Reply to
MrV

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 03:18:46 GMT, "JOHN KUSTERBECK" scribbled this interesting note:

John,

You obviously have never been by my house in Garland. Just by looking out my back door I see three Beetles and one Thing!:~)

Keep your eyes on ramva...I sense an upcoming ramva lunch or early dinner out soon for the Dallas area. I still think the Dairyette at the intersection of Ferguson and Oates is the perfect place for such a get together!

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis