New headliner

is the headliner that jcwhiteny sells any good? what brand is it?

Reply to
Erik Litchy

Having installed a JCW headliner about 4 years ago, I can't speak for what is currently available. However, the one I put in came in 2 primary pieces (not counting the pillar post pieces.) I found it difficult to install without wrinkles (my own experience and with the other 2 installations I've seen), and it doesn't really duplicate the original's appearance (the rear section should be made up of more sections.) Whenever I need to replace my window rubber and/or install a sunroof in my '68 T-1, I will probably check Wolfsburg West to see if they supply the original style.

Reply to
Al Adams