New trannys

Why can't you buy brand new transmissions? You can get brand new engines.

Reply to
Gary H

Are the ones manufactured recently swing axle transmissions? I would think that you could if you wanted one.

dave

Reply to
Ben Boyle

For what year/model car? We do have them, they are about $1500 for a swingaxle beetle trans.

Reply to
John Connolly

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I have no problem with rebuilt myself (for this part), but some have to have new!

John Aircooled.Net inc.

Reply to
John Connolly