RPM?

I got an engine analyzer from a friend of mine and I want to set the RPM on my 1974 beetle, where do I connect the "green" lead that is suppose going to the negative side of the ignition coil? on the negative side of the big blue cap?Also what is the RPM set at idle?

Reply to
Xrayjuan

To that side of the coil, where there leaves a green wire to the=20 distributor (that is negative side of the ignition coil).=20

RPM is supposed to be 850 / minute on idle.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

A little bit more if you have an autostick.

To that side of the coil, where there leaves a green wire to the distributor (that is negative side of the ignition coil).

RPM is supposed to be 850 / minute on idle.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña