New Use For Old Beetles!

When they just aren't worth saving....

GMR

What a waste of those Lincoln Town Car headlights and Vega rear-end :-)

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

That car is definitely not worth saving! drive it to the crusher,please!

Reply to
Vw67lives

This is what happens to cars built out of spent uranium rods from a Nuclear Power Plant. :)

"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Linda Tucker

President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug Resto Custom ,1776, Front Disc, T-3 Rear brakes, "Prowler Purple."

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

cute......... I remember seeing this car many years ago in a car magazine. probaly Motor trend

Vega, rear door Corvair, wheelcovers Corvair....

Mark Hoffman

The rear end looks like a Vega, the front looks like an old LTD...not sure about the middle. Oh, yeah, and then there's the bug parts... ;)

Jay

Jay McGraw