New year chat?

Hello!

------

Sorry for being away for a while. Now while trying to make a come back ;), I was wondering, is there going to be a new year eve chat this year? I took a quick look at the latest posts and found no clue on the matter.

#ramva channel? Some other place?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I plan to be there.... Undernet chat network, channel named #ramva

Web access from

and if you are more comfortable with a dedicated iRC client, use Mirc from

The free trial version will work ok, just spend some time with the settings to get the server and your ID right. For example "Random US Undernet Server" works fairly well, it tries to log you on to the first available server and if it can't, it will try the next one on the list. Works like a charm. "Random EU Undernet Server" works just the same.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Damn. I completely forgot about New Year's!! Thank you for reminding me about my anniversary, Olli. LMAO! Whew! So who's gonna get married this year?

K. John C's proof:

Kidd Andersson

Olli Lammi wrote in news:cqng46$qqr$1@phys- news1.kolumbus.fi:

Hei Olli, hyvää Jolua! Missä olit?

I'll see you all on the undernet New Year's Eve. What I want to know is will Dana be there? ;-)

Reply to
cloud8

cloud8 wrote: >

Happy new year to you ;) Where was I. Well, few months ago the posts here were mostly about ranting, Super Mario vs. the world, Iraq and all other stuff, I did not want to take part in. So, I took a little break. Now after having 4 weeks of family leave from work, I have recharged batteries and am possibly ready to start following this group again. I did not follow any groups or forums for a while so my break was not against ramva alone.

Uusi vuosi, uudet kujeet.

Reply to
Olli Lammi