OEM Mexican header

Greetings all.

Was cruising aircooled.net wondering whether to divert some food money to my '71 bus and came across this:

Seems like a good deal. Anyone used it yet?

Reply to
jb

sounds like the muffler I juat installed on a 73 vert with stock 1600 dp, It sounds alot deeper in tone. nothing close to fweem sound.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Is this the same one?

Reply to
TheBajaBus

That's a big difference in price if they're the same!

Reply to
jb