oh, no another T-2 power brake q.

take a wheel valve and insert it in the hose going into the intake manifold. I use a clamp to make sure its sealed. then put about 20 pounds of air, check this with tire gage. Let set for a few hours and check to see if you have any pressure still in the system.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

You could probably simply suck on the vac line. I would do the check right at the servo to eliminate hose leaks before condemning the servo. Those hoses tend to get stiff and don't seal well.

There is a check valve in the line which could affect testing, just so you know.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I had some stalling (no idle) on my '71 bus. with a '78 front end. it would idle when I plugged the vacuum line to the servo. How do you check for leaks in the servo?

Reply to
A Veteran