Oil Pressure question

I just bought a Bradley GTII kit car with a 69 type III motor, IRS trans, on a Bug pan. I adjusted the valves and changed the oil, got about 1 quart out :( put 2
3/5 quart in ( the dip stick tube slips up and down so oil level will guess work till I can replace it. Now for the question, The oil pressure runs just under 30lbs at 2000 RPM but drops way down at an idle (10 Lbs or so) is the normal or do I need to repair/replace the oil pump?
"philaber" wrote ...

on
guess
Sounds normal to me.
--
Scott

Also depends on viscosity... I use 20w50. When cold about 40 psi, when driving about 30 psi, when warn @ idle 10-20 psi...
--
Mel P.
77 Std FI Bug & 70 Ghia Cabrio. (99.9% complete)