OT - Awesome 50's Hawg's jumping

Someone tell Shaggie!

Reply to
jjs

"jjs" wrote

Those are great pictures. I love vintage pics like that.

Oh I'm sure he'll see this. I don't think his `unsubscribe' button works. ;-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

That must be something of the coolest thing I have laid my eyes on since a long time gone!! Nice captures aswell!

Somewhat O.T. but if you enjoy escaping through others travel yournals, here is my favorite still going:

their logs/journals and all their great picks's! J.

Reply to
BergRace

Thanks for posting this link, those are great pictures/story. I do a lot of

2 wheel off-road riding, but have never seen anything quite like that! GaryT
Reply to
GaryT