Ot: Baby coming

come on Scott...wake her up...the couch isn't *that* uncomfortable...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

At a San Francisco based summer kindergarden camp some of the kids had strange names, so we had them put their name on the tag they wore around their neck. The tag was intended to note where they were to be dropped off after camp. All the first day this one poor kid was called Bus Stop. On the other side was "Tommie", but nobody thought of turning it over until late.

Reply to
jjs

Aden. If my girl had been a boy it was going to be a toss up between Aiden (i like this spelling) and Slade. Aden James sounds nice.

My girl got stuck with Euphoria Kayoko Rose. We call her Kai. I wanted to name her Sakura but Big Goddess threw a fit and refused to "let" me name her that. :)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

See? This is why I'm doing our naming. :)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Daniel James was my great-grandfather's name. Good choice. :) My brother's girlfriend is due in early March. They're having a boy. Naming him after my brother, Eric Jason. He got his name from my grandfather's initials. E.J was for Ernest J. Yes, "J" was his middle name. If it had been a girl they were going to let me name her Emma Jean. I can go normal for everyone else.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

................Scott's afraid that she'll get annoyed and cut him off, Chris.

..........He's not like us manly men like you 'n me who ain't afraid to wake up our damn wives any ole damn time that we please, damn it !

** looking over my shoulder to make sure that she can't see what I'm typing **
Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL....YOU are the king of YOUR house, when she's not home....hehe

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

"let" me name her that. :)

Hmmm, is that Japanese for "cherry blossom"?

B.C. Bugger

"Tim Rogers" wrote

lol I've been married for almost 15 years now ... at this point, in order to be `cut off', I'd have to actually be gettin' it to begin with. ;-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

i hear that....it would be like a bald guy losing hair....LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Yes, Sakura is Japanese for cherry blossom. Instead she got Kayoko, her grandmother's name. "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Hmm, pretty :o) We have friends that live in Japan (he's originally from Montreal) that have a daughter named Sakura. That's a very appropriate name for her as she's pretty as a flower ;o)

B.C. Bugger