OT: But aircooled.

What my Duc looks like today:

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Do you have to replace the bent rim or can it be pressed back into place?

I see that Jan

is one of your Facebook friends. Do you know if the US Department of Homeland Security
has ever contacted him? I'm wondering if I should report him for suspicious activity. I'm glad I live on the West Coast, far from Florida.

Reply to
Randall

That sucks! The 600 was a great bike. BTW, I had a 900ss. Loved it. I could lean it so far that my knuckles about dragged. Yeah, they drag when I walk, too. :)

Then there's the Butcher:

Reply to
John Stafford

A friend of mine has the 900SS, a couple of years older than mine. The 600 is slightly modified, 680 cc and upgraded carbs + KN filter and carbon slip-on, moves fairly decent, far from spectacular though.

I have a picture of Butcher saved on my hd from a long time ago. The link you provided a very low res. pic., any chance of a high res. image?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg