OT: but car related..........kinda.

Here's the link, it is a new method folks have been using to deal with "problem moments" with their children since Spanking seems to be such a no-no.

A good laugh too.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Someone posted a link to that same image on a different site a couple years back. Pretty good one. Amazing to see the same "photo" being recycled over such a time span. Seems someone would have spent the time to move the car off the shoulder and into the roadway by now - not just the "99"... Maybe I'll add that to my list....

Reply to
Busahaulic

They could also photo shop out the shifter still being in the park position :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman