OT Funny?

"Wheel of Fortune" was just ending on tv and I was reminded of a picture of Pat Sajak and was trying to tell my wife about it. It was this picture...

started to look for the "WTF" picture to show her but accidentallyfound this one instead...
was a ratchet she bought me once when I needed it and she wasalready out shopping. I named the picture "wtf.jpg" because when Isaw the ratchet I thought "WTF?!?!" Unfortunately when she saw mepull that picture up she "got it." heh heh

Reply to
Shag

Now That's Rich!

Good goin' Shag!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Does the ratchet have a second bend in it now? :o)

Reply to
Mike64Bug

hahaha! I'm not exactly sure where that ratchet is right now. But... It's somewhere in the garage and I'm inside. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Oh,I must be leading a very dull life, cause after reading the "WTF" I knew what wrench you meant before clicking the link..

"Note to one self", win the lotto and buy that boat now, you see, me(trivia anglese slang for my) pathetic low life depended on my fathers boat, untill he decided it cost him to much..Last year that was.. bloody bitch he is married too...!!

Feck her, f*ck this, f*ck that!! Me not very happy

Reply to
P.J. Berg

On an other subject P.J., do you have any experience with a FZR600 Yamaha? I'm playing around with one and it's giving me fits. It was built a couple years after I quit working on Yamahas for a living...

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

It has been a few years since I did Bikes for a living(Now it is auto scooters from Piaggio), but feel free to elaborate either here or in a p-mail(My return to is valid(forwarded to my direct..)).

The FZR has a rack of almost verticals, right?

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg