OT Howard Stern

I guess you all heard about Howard getting the boot by the puritans at Clear Channel. Click on the link to find the real reason Howard was asked to leave. :o)

Warning, this website has the most annoying flashing ad banners that I haveever seen. It was hard to concentrate on reading while all that flashing wasgoing on in the background. Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Pictures

Bill Berckman

Clear Channel sucks, but Stern sucks even more. Too bad the public can't get rifd of both of them as some sort of cultural purification purge.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

I don;t think we need clearchannel to go off and turn into a Pansy about it, and break down to the government pressures. However I do believe Howard is not really doing that much growing in his audience lately. The Marketplace will remove things the marketplace doesn;t want. No government censorship needed.

How about the fact that it's been deemed alright to limiit free speech now...................know anything about that one? Lately Our governement is NUTS!...............I rather think there needs to be some kind of march on some peoples' towns states to eliminate government meddling with the rights that we all are slowly losing to some idiot government officials that think the American people should not be allowed to think for themselves................Ok,....sorry.............end of rant. I am just put out with the amount of government hhhhoooha we are dealing with nowadays.

EVERYBODY GET OUT AND VOTE, before you don't have the right anymore.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I second that. Be forewarned that this is going to be an ugly campaign season. There are monied interests who are loathe to see the current corporate poodle get booted. The "Less Government" that was promised has turned into a grotesque Orwellian Nightmare before our very eyes. Colin

Reply to
Colin

Agreed. THis might prove to be one of the most crucial elections in our nation's history. I just hope the Bush junta leaves if they are voted out.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

The "Less Government" mantra really means less of a Democratic administration. When the Republicans are in power, they expand goverment by making Big Business part of it.

The two-party system sucks! So we get to choose from Stupid or Greedy. Sucks! We need four parties, minimum. (Would someone out there tell Nader what a friggin embarassment he is?)

Reply to
jjs

The so-called Bush junta is a group of power-hungry men who have continued the cold war, wishing WWII never ended. They had power all that time. Do you really think that group of heavies is going to go away? Nope. They will remain active subversives and, I am afraid, more destructive and larger-scale terrorists than ever if Bush loses.

Reply to
jjs

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:11:03 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@xyzzy.stafford.net (jjs) scribbled this interesting note:

The problem with the good idea of a four party system is that the two main parties always co-opt the platforms of the upstart parties and drive them from the scene.

John Willis

If we had three parties (a stronger green party), we might get the George Orwell "1984" problem where two parties align to crush the third, then swap alliances to do it over again...

Reply to
David Gravereaux

ummm, so he exposed himself and that's against the rules? Hows that any worse than the "Lord of the Anal Ring Toss" game they play on E every now and then... Hmmm, somethings fishy here.

oh, well, and I didn't see any popups :) maybe that 12ghost popup killer program I got form tucows really does work

Reply to
Skipnkuf

It is still better than our current Republicrat system.

Reply to
jjs