OT: I gotta a new toy this weekend

I picked up a new toy last night. A S&W 22lr snubnose in mint condition.

The serial number is in the 17XXXrange. Anyone know what the model number would be on this one? It's notstamped anywhere on it. I can't find anything about it online. The price wasright up my alley. :-) Now I wanna know what the value of it is. It beatsthat ol' $25 disposable tackle box gun I turned in several years ago for $75worth of groceries. The dang barrel was falling out of it. It REALLY hurtthe ears to fire it more that once without jamming the barrel back down intothe frame.