OT I guess there are some things you just shouldn't show to a child

ROTFLMAO :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Naah, I'd only get in serious big time s**te for this comment, not worth it...

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

your mind out of never-never land. :-)

Reply to
Shag

The alien giving the finger is great!

jjs

status update: Pig is cooking, I will somehow wake up in about 4 hours to go bring it back up to temp. At last check it was about 245 F. I woke up at about 4:30 this morning. This is not going to be fun.

*collapses in heap* (smokey, gross heap)
Reply to
Shag

Are you using that thing under your porch? The black muttha next to your bike??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Yes :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yeah. Just got it back up to temperature. puff puff pant pant

Reply to
Shag

Update: Holy crap. When you get about 20 16-year-olds together they are LOUD. Thank GOD the party is over. And thank GOD for this hot-water bottle. And for Jim Beam and Coke. Oh, and the pig turned out really good. Got about 10 pounds of it left in the freezer and 'fridge after everyone ate and we gave away as much of the leftovers that we could.

Reply to
Shag

WHOA boy! You mean to tell us you had 20-twenty 16 year olds at your house??? Bloddy hell! And myself and Jan was not invited? Probably half of the croud was sheilas, Right?

HMMm, It is in fact a good thing no-one can hear what me thinks.. :o)

J.

Ich bin, du bist und Ich sind verucht!

Reply to
P.J. Berg