OT: Look what I just bought

Fits down the driveway then ? When can we have a spin ?

Reply to
Juper Wort

Yep :-)

Awesome to drive

Quite easy too, its has a good turning lock and power steering.

Got to get the mot sorted next.

Then look into the oil light coming on at tickover !!!

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Have enough odd comments about turning up for MOT with bug & bus, let alone that great thing. Will it fit on the ramp ?

Reply to
Juper Wort

I think the rear tyres hang off the edge, so the po told me, but at a foot wide each that doesnt matter !

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Better get Texaco round for your own fuel supply well.....

Reply to
Juper Wort

I did wonder if I was going to get home - 40 miles on the near half tank of petrol !

Of coarse I will wear lighter shoes in the future ;-)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Got some vortex action going in your tank, do ya? :) Must be nice, bringing your new baby home..

Reply to
Remco

Real nice !

Trouble is its attracting too much of the wrong kind of (jaw dropped ricer drivers~! )attention at the front of my house. Its alot different and bigger than anything we have over here. I will have to find somewhere to hide it out the back.

Rich

Reply to
Tricky