OT New updated pics of my shop

We had some really nice weather this weekend so I pulled the tarps off of the shop and got back to work. Got all of the fascia boards up, got the drip edge up all the way around it, and got half of the tar paper and shingles up there. Put the tarp back on the back half of the shop to wait for another pretty weekend to finish the roof off

100%. My wife helped me all day yesterday and today. What a woman! :D She climbed right up there on the roof with me and helped out the entire time. Once the other half of the roof is done I'll be ready for the rough inspection. Then will just need to put on the two front garage doors and the exterior siding. Here's all of the pictures:
here are some of the new pictures I took today of the work we didthis weekend. It's not perfect, but it's turning out pretty danggood. We're learning as we go.http://www.employees.org/~travist/shop/shop61.jpg[/img]http://www.employees.org/~travist/shop/shop62.jpg[/img]http://www.employees.org/~travist/shop/shop63.jpg[/img]http://www.employees.org/~travist/shop/shop64.jpg[/img]IT'S MILLER TIME IN A BIG BIG BIG WAY.
Reply to
Shag

Looks very good

Reply to
Dennis

:) That garage is almost bigger than my house.

Reply to
<jjs>

looking good Shag :)

Reply to
Tricky

I have a 2 car garage at my house and a full business shop and still drooling Shag guess you never can have enough work space.

Looks great and it won't be so bad now when your in the "dog house" with the wife....lol

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys