OT: ouch!

David Gravereaux

Ok, my eye's are messed up now. Looks like it's time for some "adult beverages" then we'll try this one again.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I just set this as my desktop. We'll see what my wife thinks next time she sits at the computer.

Neil

> --

Reply to
Neil

That is so cool! To bad it does not cover the entire screen....(as a background.)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

How large do you want it?

> > > --

Reply to

LMAO Try this one! BTW go to the bathroom before trying it...

LMAO!!!!!!

That's pretty good..................'Scuse me,..........Gotta go clean up..........................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®