OT: Ping Shaggie

shag, new reason for you to be a NASCAR fan...

Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Damnit. It's a chevy.

Reply to
Shaggie

of course it is....Chevrolet has won more manufacturer's titles in NASCAR than any other manufacturer....heck chevy won 22 races *this* season....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

You just tryin' to piss me off? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

nope...if i was trying to piss you off i'd tell you how getting rid of your superior dirtbike for a POS baja is ignorant...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

.............Here's my contribution:

TRAINING WHEELS

Reply to
Tim Rogers

boo hoo! You insulted me! I searched google and found nothing but profanity and blah blah blah from you and nothing useful and you are judgemental and are pounding furiously on your keyboard or some shit like that. :-) What-the-fark ever.

Reply to
Shaggie

Finally took those off of your Honda Rebel, eh? :-) (honda rebel = ultimate puss bike)

Reply to
Shaggie

...................The only Honda that I own is an Accord. The only powered

2 wheeler that I've ever owned was a Lambretta back in Tallahassee about 35 years ago.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to
Tim Rogers

This is where I get to say I was telling Jan about how I want to get a motorcycle so we can ride with our friends and stuff, and he said that I can have the bike to myself because he wants a....

MOPED

I told him since there's no way myself or DeeDee will be caught dead with him on a moped, he gets to ride with me... in the bitch seat. And when he's off on his moped alone, I'll take the bike and proudly wear that shirt that says "If you can read this, the bitch fell off!"

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

hehhe...and now maybe you should have my spambox filled with every application for services on the net too....kinda funny...wouldn't have noticed had i not opened the spambox looking for an email...someone had been very busy....too bad really, i thought this group was for adults....