OT Redneck Delorean

Click on link for the 4x4 version.

Bill Berckman

When that baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Reply to
Shag

Wonder what he used for a flux capacitor - Maybe some empty PBR cans?

Reply to
Remco

Kafertoys

I read somewhere on the internet that you are a really bad thief and scam artist.

Reply to
jboothbee

Mario, man! I wished you didn't post that link - Now everyone will be trying to outbid me!! :)

Reply to
Remco

It has been beaten to death - just leave it be, sjeeeshsh!

Reply to
Remco

You would think that it is his auction, and he's trying to promote it,

but you can tell it's not his.... His work doesn't come out looking half as good on the website.

Maybe it's another scam, and the pics are fake.

Mat

Reply to
restorativetouch

all the awards that my car and the others I have done are fake to.

Wow, you are a liar too...

"fake cars"... Seems to me you've been making a living the last

6 years by scamming money out of people, and spending it on your show cars, and then selling those show cars..

Not fake. Just a thief who funds his "business" with scams.

Mat

Reply to
restorativetouch

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

....here we go again....

If there isn't a TROLL , there is ALWAYS someone harrasing somebody else Aircooled passion is the general threath in this NG.... if i'm not mistaken..

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Hey Mario,

Where are you located?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Roger, are you new to usenet?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey Dave I'm in Burlington I'm sure you have seen me at Herbies on thursdays if you have ever been there. I drive the blue/silver 64 bug or my 67 westy (Green/white/rust) If you haven't come to my shop you should.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

"Joey Tribiani" schreef in bericht news:fVCof.29302$QW2.52@dukeread08...

Hey chris,

No i'm not new to usenet, well if you mean it is normal to bitch on usenet, then yes i am new to it. But... wat i meant is that, dispite the history of Mario which has been often an issue here, Mario only reacted to a comment of Remco about the flux capacitator. He didn't wanted to sell/buy/merchand anything. Just fun 101. Why restart everything that already has been told before? Trolls are fun to watch (most of the time) but this is just no fun anymore...

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

that is exactly what i meant....usenet is full of flame wars and bitching....it becomes "normal" after awhile...been seeing it for ten years now.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Obviously not, since he just showed us he knows how it works :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I too thought it was beaten to death and the general consensus was to step out and post a warning if you felt like it, if and when money is mentioned.

Just drop it already. Says me, your elected King :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Joey Tribiani" schreef in bericht news:c2Gof.29313$QW2.11361@dukeread08...

Hmmm, that is so sad... ...I thought, in this case, it is about airheads and sharing the joy of it...

Reply to
bug '59

it is....but when you have people from all walks of life interacting based on their love/like/etc of a certain topic, you can't expect them to see eye to eye on everything....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani