OT Ring a bell?

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:01:09 -0500, Shag scribbled this interesting note:

And I quote:

"[...the Nissan lawsuit] contends the Audi Q could confuse and deceive customers, possibly getting them to buy the wrong car."

If you are confused enough to be in either showroom buying a new car then you are confused and deserve to be deceived. In either case I'd prefer if the potential customers just kept the car(s) they have and give me all the money they are about to throw out the window!

John Willis

The reason the Super Beetles where known as 1302 and 1303 was becuase there was already a Simca 1301 :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose