OT: Shaggie

I remember a little while back your neighbor had a problem with a tree house, thought about it today when I was building a shed (without a permit). what happened did they take it down or are they still fighting it. David

Reply to
David

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:15:53 -0400, "David" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

They refused to take it down and the HOA is trying to foreclose on their house now. Some of the neighbors got together and we all signed a petition to throw out the current HOA. Lots of us (myself included) feel they're way out of line on this one. Not only that, but the rumor is that one of the members of the HOA took some of the funds and used the $ to fix some erosion in their back yard. Several thousand dollars worth. Also they (the HOA) decided without asking the people in the neighborhood that we needed a couple of fancy stone column thingies at an entrance to the neighborhood and spend something like $4,200 to have them put up. Things aren't pretty concering the HOA right now. I'll try to remember to share the eventual outcome of all of this junk with y'all once all of the fit has hit the shan.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Good for them, good luck on throwing out the HOA. David

Reply to
David