OT: (sort of) Geocities & my VW sites

It's been a couple of years since I've been able to view and or update my two sites on Geocities. I'm not ready to pay, so I'm using the "free" Geocities. I used to be able to upload 'manually the html files for the pages and then the jpeg's in their respective folders. Is there some different way to do this? Is there another free web hosting site?

Reply to
Mel P.

Howdy Mel

I went and checked > It's been a couple of years since I've been able to view and or update my

Reply to
slugbug

gave up on Geocities...

thanks for the info, regardless