Ot:Testing ramva on the road

Hmm. If this works, I can access ramva from my cellphone. Addicted? Me? Nah. :-D Jan

Reply to
Jan

Hmm. If this works, I can access ramva from my cellphone. Addicted? Me? Nah. :-D Jan

Reply to
Jan

Ok. It worked, but I got a double. Works wonders for my post count :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

We're both pretty sick puppies, bringing this newsgroup with us:

A while back I wrote an news viewer for my PDA - it more or less looks like outlook but allows off line reads, search, reply, etc. It was meant to become a shareware program but still needs some work to make it a real product.

Never finished it after I got busy with my bugs late last year, but did made sure it can get to this group (without crashing). It is used all the time.

Addicted - Us? NAH, perish that thought :) Remco

Reply to
Remco

Geeeeze! The only thing worse than a cellphone yakker is a web surfer behind the wheel! Come on, Jan, get the Internet Implant! Go all the way! If you don't know what it is, well... of course you do. It's embedded in the mastoid.

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum

Whaat gave it awayu thatt Jan and I werer surfinng while droving? :)

Seriously, who said anything about web surfing while behind the wheel?? My PDA/phone is used whenever I am bored waiting for my wife in a mall.

I like implants as much as the next guy, but a boob growing out of your ear will just look silly.. :)

Reply to
Remco

Nah. The Mastoid has plenty of room. Do some research. It's just waiting for an internet implant. Old hat. Been done.

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum

"mastoid: a. nipple- or breast-like; denoting such bony outgrowth behind ear. mastoidectomy, n. operation to remove mastoid bone. mastoiditis, n. inflammation of mastoid cells. mastoidotomy, n. surgical incision into mastoid."

And here I thought my triple entendre to a boob growing out of one's ear was clever...

Reply to
remco