OT,...........Way Off topic.

Like there's anything unusual about me posting off topic stuff...............Check out the personal response I got from

The PREZ!

Pretty cool huh?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Super cool! But.. anyone else notice how pointy the President's ears are? Maybe he's half elf....

K "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Cool, I'll print it and put it at my "entertainment centre"

Ant

you don't, it's its.

likewise yours

Sell it on e-bay quick.