OT: What do we think of americans?

Did the CIA do it? Nah, they just mess with 3rd world countries. I don't think Iraq is to blame for SARS either; they were too busy ducking while we were beating the piss beat out of them with 1000 pounder's. When in doubt, we can always blame the same chimpanzee that started all the other mystery plauges. Canada is looking pretty suspicious these days too... you always gotta keep an eye on the quiet ones! France has it in for us too; but I'm not worried about them, they can't even keep doggie landmines off their sidewalks.

Off topic, maybe on, (not sure where this thread was going): People hate the US because we are so damn arrogant about everything we do. While the people of Europe, Asia, Russia, and the UAE follow "world" events closely; we see 45 second blurbs on Fox News or CNN about something that doesn't effect us, happening somewhere most of us can't find on a map. When our nation does show foreign concern, we are hated for it because of the "perceived evil" for us to be involved. When we stand by and let the world take care of itself, we are criticized for not using out national power to help needy nations. Sorry, but OIF is a sore spot for me, I was there to give the Iraqi people the opportunity to choose for themselves, and not be threatened with death or prison for speaking their mind. Be damned what anyone thinks of me or my country, I was there to help people that were afraid of their government. I don't always agree with what my leaders decide either, but I won't be put to death for it. Well, there's my piece of mind to chew on. Semper Fi, Petrie

Reply to
Petrie

Capt Kangaroo was Sergeant Bob Keeshan a WWII US Marine in the Pacific Campain.

Petrie

Reply to
Petrie

It was Chinese rat or something....................MONKEY POX!~

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Symptoms of watching too much Letterman!

Reply to
Oldbie

Yes, but it was Capt. "Kangaroo", not Capt. "Eagle" or Capt. "Beaver", and as you well know, even though you probably ARE American, Kangaroos are from Australia - hahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
Oldbie