OT What's with Google

I dont seem to be able to search Google groups any more like I used to.If anyone can can hit me with a clue stick I would appreciate it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia

this is the link to search this newsgroup on google...with their new format there are two search boxes...one for the group and one to search *all* groups(upper one)...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

works today

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Original Google Groups (GG1) has been replaced by Google Groups Beta (GG2) in some national Google sites. Discussed here:

?hl=en#284f75d448efccb8 You can still use the old GG1 interface:

Tomi Häsä

Thanks to all who replied, and thank you for the links, very helpful. I do prefer searching the archives the old way.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia

Other GG1 sites here: