OT: woot woot! Barry Manilow on American Idol!!!

T3h r0xx0rZ!!!!! :-)

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

"I write the songs that make.........."

Wait a minute, He didn't write that song.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

I thought of you when I heard that tonight.

Starnge, that I'd think of you...............But I am sure somewhere we coulda had a beer in the past. .............But it wouldn;t have been with Barry Manillow on the radio............YUCK!

(LOL)

It's your radio dude,.........tune it to your favorite stuff.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®