Paint & Software question for the nerds

Anybody know of some software that will allow a person to put up a picture of a car and then change the paint color on it ? Got a bud who wants to see a car or truck certain colors before he paints it.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Cs2 adobe

Reply to
vwcarel

heres a cool page form our VW clud site that lets you play with all VW's

Kafertoys

Thanks. Thats what I'm looking for. Now I need it with a 56 chev pickup and a bunch more different colors.

Reply to
Randy

Adobe Photoshop

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

GOTO

Chirp

Reply to
volkswatson

Check out the Parking link on that page to see the attendance at our weekly get togethers.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto

Reply to
Kafertoys