parts

I finally ordered the tie rod ends for the '66. and that blasted accelerator cable... broke one earlier this year, it broke again last week, (cheap one that I kept for a spare.) So I ordered the bullet proof one... hehe john you say you'll replace it if it breaks? I am going to use it for a accelerator cable...

anyway...got my parts I ordered from aircooled.net yesterday... also recieved an email on some additional things to look for/tips on installation. and as usual good service from john.

See... thats good service. you order parts and they want to make sure you are installing them correctly. But then again I already know how to replace tie rod ends... been there done that, but still a good jesture to someone that has never attempted it before!

gets my business.

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."****************************************************************
Reply to
dragenwagen

I SECOND THAT!! I ordered an SVDA Distributor yesterday and with my invoice email came installation instructions. Nice service! Also, even when stated "allow 48 hours for email response" I asked a question and was replied to within a half hour. I'm sure there are others out there like aircooled.net, but being a VW newbee they'll keep getting my money for going the "extra mile". (Which is what my SVDA is supposed to give me, right John?)

RhinoJockey '74 SB on life support

Reply to
RhinoJockey

John is the "Man" as far as I am concerned as well.....Aircooled.net gets most of my business. Karmann Ghia Parts and resto gets the balance of Ghia stuff John doesn't carry........Scott Dempster of KGP&R is a good guy and fellow enthusiast. Eric 68 bug 62 Ghia both topless

Reply to
Stutzsr