Pipe rack for Ghia?

I was at the hardware store and saw a truck with a rack to carry pipe. over the bed. do they make one for my Ghia Cab?

g adds. MONEY , what a concept

Reply to
BananaRepublican

...............You should take some rebar and angle iron stock along with a keg of cheap keystone horse piss over to the Shagmeister's covenant restricted homestead and let him work his redneck magic on your cabriolet.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

It is kinda magical, isn't it? *batting eyelashes, cranking up torch*

Reply to
Shag

you forgot to mention the sawzall...

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement