Pasture finds

sorry for the delay in response, yes I just got back from another weekend of sailing.

the badboy of the aircooled VW world getting the last laugh

Reply to
Kafertoys

You are a bad mechanic, and you are a boy, but I'm not sure that qualifies you to call yourself a "badboy".

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

here are examples of the work that rolls out of Mario's "restoration" shop... he won't talk about them, like anyone can blame him, I wouldn't claim that shit either......:

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

come on Chris still waiting to see where you can do better, waiting to see you do anything but bich and whine hard to put any merit your way when you can't do one to my 10.

Reply to
Kafertoys

and we are still waiting on you to tell us about this high quality work you bragged about(insead of "bich"ing about me showing what your work really looks like)...here it is again, and your refusal to speak of it will, of course, follow... as I said, I don't blame you, and NO I can't do what you do, I refuse to do shitwork. Remember, brainiac, it's not *me* bragging about my work, it's YOU.. here is YOUR WORK:

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

HOLY SHIT MARIO!!! I knew your reputation and all but I'd never seen those photos before. You charged someone actual money for that?!!!! How much (talking about the first set of pics)? That's the worst cluster f**k I've ever seen in my life. I've seen teenagers that worked on their first car that did better work than that. Hell, it looks like you applied the bondo with some sort of hose sprayer. Is that it? Do you have the world's only high pressure bondo sprayer? Geeze, seriously dude I've never seen a worst "restoration" in my life.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

in excess of 9,000 dollars.... here is a video taken shortly after the car was removed from his shop.... before the post mortem was performed.... this is "as delivered" so to speak... only fenders were removed.. you can see it oozing with "quality" for yourself!

Joey Tribiani

Why hasn't Mario been sued? Or jailed for theft?

Reply to
John Stafford

he's been sued... he has judgements against him from two of our own here at RAMVA... but you've heard the saying "can't get blood out of a turnip", right? as far as Joan, the "throwing good money after bad" saying pretty much explained her feelings about it... spending a few grand on top of what she spent on that expert restoration to get a piece of paper that will never be worth anything due to Marihacks inability to own anything? not a wise investment.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You gotta be kidding. $9k for THAT?!! Hell, 50lbs of bondo are going to fall off the first time it hit a bump in the road. Doesn't this numbskull know that you can't put filler over rust? The rust just keeps on eating right under the filler. Not to mention that one of those body panels looked like it was attacked by a chimp with a ball peen hammer. If you can't bump the metal flatter than that you should replace the panel. And just the shear quantity of filler. It seriously looks like the dude has some hose sprayer that sprays bondo by the gallon. You can see gobs and drips and runs of filler on the damp frame members in places. And what's with the bits of welding wire that he just left hanging in places where his welder stuck.

Seriously, this just blows my mind. I've seen some real hack jobs in my life, but this one takes the cake. Someone needs to confiscate his bondo sprayer.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

OK, so Mario was sued. But he deserves to be in jail.

Reply to
John Stafford

Maybe he uses a chopper gun:

John Stafford

Mario wouldn't last a year around here.

Reply to
John Stafford

Yeah, looks like he takes a chopper gun, a 50 gallon drum of bondo, stands about 15 ft back, and just blasts away.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

Sorry wrong thread Guess I should retire now and play with the cars in my shop.

Reply to
Kafertoys

wait better yet I'l just entertain mentally challenged whiners, I seem to be good at it.

Reply to
Kafertoys

no, it's us that are becoming the expert at confusing the meth head tards of the group... you've yet to tell us about your work in the pictures, yet you get upset that *we* aren't showing ours... yours came up first, we'll discuss that, THEN we can move on to ours... here is a refresher of the work YOU put out of your so called "restoration shop".... kinda hard for me to say that without laughing out loud...

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring VintageWerks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

you have two choices... talk or don't... but be aware that your silence only leaves the pictures to speak for you, and they tell a telling tale...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

lol you are 2 " anything

The green 66 has won at shows and so has the yellow ghia and the owners are very happy with the cars

gut you don't even have the balls to talk to them you just want something to bitch about.

pasture find

Reply to
Kafertoys

you did it again, as predicted... your avoidance of telling us, in your professional(hahahaha) opinion what is shown in those pictures, shows what kind of professional you are not...

as I said before, it's "done", dimwit... sleeper, ever hear of it? you could get a quick glimpse of the tail lights... and to be perfectly clear, it would win second in a class of two, just like the yellow ghia... how easily you forget that a gimme trophy is just that..

and I'm happy with mine that you linked to, but you seem to think that showing a car with no bondo is somehow backing up that your slathered up and not even sanded smooth masterpieces are something to behold...

I'm not bitching, marihacker, I am genuinely interested in your opinion of joan's car... please give it to me, if you have the balls... or stop responding and let your work speak for itself as the real restorers do.... you are a hack and i'll tell you that nose to nose... you know that, hackboy.

same picture you posted ten years ago... try harder... Gary did tell me what that car is made of...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

nah, I leave that to the "little guys" like you... these pictures are nowhere near that close, yet show how you f*ck up even the simplest of jobs... tell us what you see here, or they will speak for you: