PING: Mr. Berckman

shoot me an email, lost your email addy....thanks

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You got mail. Hopefully I sent it to the right address.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Bummer they both bounced back. E mail is billberckmanatcinci.rr.com

Reply to
Bill Berckman

hehe.....mail sent...thanks..... after all these years..sheesh Bill it's bugninvaATaol.com.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

hehe.....mail sent...thanks..... after all these years..sheesh Bill it's bugninvaATaol.com.

Oops I typed buginva

Reply to
Bill Berckman

and *I* was wondering after all these years how he couldn't know your addy Bill...

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

simple really....bill is no longer an aol user....i remember vw67fweems and also before that WBerckman....but not so used to the "new" one yet...come on Gary, drop the early times..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani