Terminals for column wiper switch

I got a new wiper switch for my '77 std beetle that includes an extra switch position (which I will be hooking up to an intermittent relay), and a switch for a washer pump. The extra switches are connected via extra terminals in the connector at the column. My connector has space for the terminals, but not the terminals themselves. I think I can find terminals that are the right size, but not ones that will fit in the connector. Does anyone (Speedy Jim?) know where I can get these? Thanks in advance.

-Chris Snyder '77 std. Beetle

Reply to
Chris Snyder

E-mail me Chris and I'll check the junk box. Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim