progress

Hello all

Here's a few pics of my 1303

I hope to get it tested and back on the road this week :-)

Rich

Reply to
tricky

ok I will try to find out where the pics are !

Reply to
tricky

ok I will try to find the pics !

Reply to
tricky

Rich. What an inspiration. Shame to get it dirty. I hear the new computerised MOT is PIA, for whatever reason. Good luck.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Good job tricky. I hope the test goes fine.

Joao

Joao Eliseu

Very nice! Inspires me to get mine done - thanks!

Reply to
Remco

Got it all back together today - carpet fited seats in etc. Just got to get the windscreen washer working (can hear the pump working but no water comes out) then phone for a test appointment.

Thanks for all your replies, I will see how tough the new test is soon !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Got it all back together (except the running boards) and out of the workshop. Goes for its test on Saturday 9am. Will let you know how it goes. Small problem with the engine stalling randomly for no apparent reason. It needs to run for the emissions. If I had to guess - from other posting I would say vacuum leak somewhere. Fingers crossed.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

It passed !!!!

Had to lower the headlight beam a couple of inches, but that was it :-)

Back on the road.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Congratulations!

Just to give you an idea on how to properly celebrate this: When I get mine on the road (spring hopefully) my daughter said she'll have me drive her to Ashley's hand made ice cream in New Haven.. :p :b

Reply to
Remco