Project 67 Bus Pictures

Pictures are up. The quality kinda sucks, took them with my palm computers built in camera. But at least I took some.

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

wow! you have a z-bed. cool.

Reply to
mez

Getting the rear wheel openings returned back to stock?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

My question too....

Jan

::: Diane aka JeWitchT ::: wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

FOR SURE !!! I have the panels already.

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

That is not a Z bed.... that is a 74/75 Westy rear seat/bed. 74/75 were full width and the blue plaid.

Diane, are you going back to the original two tone paint?

Reply to
Karl

looks nice. better shape than mine.

-- bob