RAMVA.ORG is back up.

I was unable to transfer the registering agent for the domain, so I went ahead and overpaid to have it renewed through register.com

so, its back up. If you cannot reach it, its because the DNS entry has to populate to your DNS server. If so, wait a day or two.

- FUNKIE

Reply to
Funkie

On Sat, 1 May 2004 15:42:42 -0400, "Funkie" ran around screaming and yelling:

good to see you funkmeister....come back often... JT(chris perdue)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

SAAAAWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Thanks A bunch funkie!!!

Reply to
dragenwagen