rant about sears tires

you guys are scary

Reply to
VWGirl

NO! I want that!

Reply to
VWGirl

my dad has some sears tires that don't keep air in them....

Reply to
VWGirl

VW is known for doing the same thing.....try finding a set of tires for your

1999-2003 Eurovan at any parts store.....good luck....VW has cornered the tire market for Eurovan owners....Oddly enough, VW dealers always seem to stock the tires for the Eurovan.....

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

He is his mother's best brother..........LOL.

-- Terry B AKA VDUBBS Buggin in Bama

- vdubbs at highstream dot net64 Bug Rauchen

--------------------

Reply to
TerryB

Is that something like going to a family reunion to pick up girls. :o) OT but here is a link to some Redneck jokes if anyone need a laugh for the day.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:19:54 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

then it is time to either buy new tires or new wheels...don't automatically blame the tire.... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

had to have a set of tires re-mounted once on some old and dirty/rusty wheels, because they were leaking at the bead.. the tire guy used some kind of sealant at the bead.. it was a small&cheap roadside tire repair shop north of Orlando.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:08:14 +0300, Jan Andersson , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:04:26 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

i have some twenty year old studded snowtires in a 165/15 size mounted on some rusty old vw rims...they are still holding air pressure..that don't mean they are good...any tire ten years old is dangerous...not always what you *see* that puts you in the ditch at highway speeds... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:04:26 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

disreguard my last sarcastic reply....i am tired and rushed through your post(read: didn't read closely)..sorry... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

dunno... never tried to use a 10 year old tire to do anything but have a car sit on them... oldest tires I have ever had are now 6 years old (which is the lifetime of a tire) and they are just being used to keep a non running vehicle off the ground... doubt I would drive on them again....

Reply to
VWGirl

uh huh ;-)

Reply to
VWGirl

Might be , Kirk. I just thought it was form using a bunch of "scab" employees to keep production running during a strike..............Not Fords fault entirely.

That's what I remember most anyaways.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®