Re: dual kadron questions

I have never seen an exploded view of these carbs and I have looked just about everywhere.

I just received a set of used kads and I have never messed with them. Anyway, > does anyone know of maybe an exploded veiw of them available online. There is a > pretty rigged piece in one and I would like to try and locate another and would > like the proper name for it. In other carbs I think i've seen it called a > bridge for the mainjet? It's the piece right in the center as you look into the > throat from the top (with the hole in it. Apparently they are removable in the > kad's. this one got broken somehow and the PO did some welding to it to make it > work. It looks like maybe he was blind and with one hand so needless to say > it's not a usable repair in my eyes. > > Thanks for any help (I did check the Lowbuddget site before posting this no > breakdown list there). > Mark Detro > Englewood, FL
Reply to
Brian Turner