Re: [OT] Retrosexual

A Retrosexual not only eats red meat, he often kills it himself.

Which reminds me... My wife and I just went out to eat last night at a Brazilian BBQ place nearby. It was pretty neat. They had a salad/appetizer bar (AWESOME beer food) that you could do an "all you can eat" thing with, and everyone gets a coaster thing that is red on one side and green on the other. It starts out with the red side showing but once you've eaten all of the beer food...uh...I mean from the salad/appetizer bar you want, you flip the coaster and then the MEAT RUNNERS start terrorizing your table. These dudes practically LINE UP with skewers loaded down with grilled meat of all kinds and ask you if you want some of it or not. Of course being the polite guy I am, I didn't turn any of them away until about 11 of them had come by. I think they had 15 different selections. When I finally told the #11 or whatever guy that I was having trouble keeping up he suggested I flip my coaster thing back to RED. DUH! I hadn't even thought of that. Damn, I was so full that I didn't have a chance to try the marinated chicken hearts. :-( Next time... Next time... (aka tomorrow) Oh, here's their website...

Shaggie

Neil, are you married?

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Yes I am. Happily for a little over 14 years.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I hunt boxes while shooting shot puts when I work on my car smoking cigars.

It all boils down to honor and chivalry.

Reply to
Stan

....damnnnn....she's cute. Ok...you can tell us...how much did her daddy owe ya?

....Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I knew a guy that was Metrosexual before the term existed. In 1993 I was a trainee in the sales department at ADP (A-holes doing payroll) I went to lunch with this other guy in training, and had to wait in his car while he went in and had his nails done.

He was the kind of guy that had not a hair out of place. ADP started this new program called the Quantum Leap (Actually Quantum Bullsh**) where they cut everybodys territory in half and doubled the number of sales reps they hired to get more business. This guy got a preferential territory and when I and many other salesman were gone because we were no longer meeting quota, this guy was promoted and is probably still there today. He was alot like Clinton. He could take something from you, and still have people like him. I remember a the big boss going around at the golf outing to find out who could help him out so he could make the company trip. He always had the party at his house, and bought a boat so everyone would have to crowd around him. He also drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee before SUVs really became popular. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:16:12 -0500, "Stan" scribbled this interesting note:

Your car smokes cigars???

John Willis

Not yet John. He said he was working on it.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik