Re: Tube Bumpers??

Dont look at bumpers to stop an impact!!!!!!!!!....AVOID the impact....simple....!!!!

Do these actually work?? They don't look like they would stop an impact... > anyone use them and think they work? Also, how do they attach?? My bug doesn't > have bumper holes in front. photos.yahoo.com/skilled_fifty_sixers take a look > and lemme know what you think. Thanks ~Peace~Justin
Reply to
Neil

well of course, im not going to run around looking to hit something. But will they help in anyway?? And how do they mount?? Thanks ~Peace~Justin

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er

Reply to
Joe Cali - Next Generation-USA

interesting... but i really like the look of my front end...just want to make it safer and "legal" Cuse i think it might not be legal. photos.yahoo.com/skilled_fifty_sixers

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er