replacement seats

just wondering...my old JBugs seats are falling apart and I was wondering if anyone has an idea where you can get replacement sport seats. I been looking at Jbugs site, Wolfsburgs West and Mid America Motorworks and I don't see that they sell seats. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks mucho.

Mike

Reply to
Mike C.

Scat and Sewfine both sell actual seats.

Mark Detro Englewood, FL

66' panel 71' westy 73' baja
Reply to
Mark Detro

Thanks Mark,

I'll look into them. I seem to have found the ProCar 90 series seats sold by another dealer as well as Scat but I've heard of Scat before.

Reply to
Mike C.